There will be several road closures on Sunday June 21, 2009 to accommodate the Dextro Energy Triathlon event in downtown Washington, DC.
These road closures will take effect at 4:00 am and reopen at 2:00 pm.
US Park Police officers will be on site to assist visitors and motorists.
• Lincoln Memorial Circle s/b to include 23rd Street to Independence Avenue
• Rock Creek Parkway from Virginia Ave to Parkway Drive
• Parkway Drive from Rock Creek Parkway to Lincoln Memorial Circle
• Independence Ave from 15th Street to 23rd Street
• Constitution Ave from 15th Street to 23rd Street
• West Potomac Park from Inlet Bridge to 23rd Street, to include West Basin Drive
• Maine Avenue from SE Freeway to Independence Avenue
• 15th Street from Maine Avenue to Constitution Avenue
• 17th Street from Independence Avenue to Constitution Avenue
• Jefferson Drive from 15th Street to 3rd Street
• Madison Drive from 15th Street to 3rd Street
• Daniel French Drive
• Henry Bacon Drive
• Holocaust Museum alley between 14th and 15th Street
• Bureau of Engraving and Printing alley between 14th – 15th Street
• East Basin Drive @ ramp to 14th Street Bridge (2100-2145)