The United States Park Police will have road closures on Sunday June 19, 2011 for the Triathlon.
• At 3:00 am Ohio Drive from Inlet Bridge to 23rd Street S.W. will close.
All of the following closures will go in effect at 5:00 am:
• Rock Creek Parkway entrances south from Calvert Street to Virginia Avenue (Northbound will be open from P St. north)
• Rock Creek Parkway from Virginia Avenue to Ohio Drive
• Potomac Freeway at Ohio Drive
• Parkway Drive from Ohio Drive to Lincoln Memorial Circle
• Memorial Bridge and Memorial Circle
• Constitution Avenue from 15h Street to 23rd Street N.W.
• 17th Street from Constitution. Avenue to Independence Avenue
• 15th Street from Independence Avenue to Maine Avenue
• Maine Avenue from East Basin Drive to Independence Avenue
• Independence Avenue from 15th to 23rd Street S.W.
• Jefferson Drive from 3rd to 4th Street
• Jefferson Drive from 14th to 12th Street
• Madison Drive from 3rd to 4th Street
• Madison Drive from 7th to 14th Street
All roadways will be opened no later than 11:00 am